We provide bridge loans on all property sale transactions that meet the following criteria:
- Check that you are eligible for finance.
- The proceeds due to you are secured and unconditional.
- The proceeds due are at least 20% more than the amount you wish to borrow.
- The conveyancing attorney can confirm all transaction information.
- Contact your attorney. Ask them to complete the short online application and submit it to us for an immediate decision.
- Sign the discounting agreement and fee schedule.
- The attorney will draft a letter to us, where they undertake to pay your proceeds over to us when they become due.
- Your attorney will send us the signed agreement and their attorney undertaking along with any required supporting documents. Funds can paid out within 1 working day of receipt.
- Once the funds are ready to be paid out by the attorneys, the entire proceeds due will be paid over to us. We will then deduct the capital and fees due; and return the excess funds to you within 1 working day.
- We only accept undertakings from attorneys that are on our authorised panel
- For juristic entities, we will need confirmation that you are authorised to enter into the transaction.
- We will be required to conduct a FICA and credit check prior to advancing funds.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid SARS tax clearance certififcate.